Days Like This Festival is back for 2019
Following the resounding response to our incredible new venue in 2018, Days Like This Festival is set to return to the picturesque setting of Victoria Park for its third exciting instalment on Saturday 9th March 2019.
The boutique one day festival will once again showcase a carefully curated selection of the world’s best in house, techno and electronica in the heart of Sydney’s cultural hub of the Inner West.
With Days Like This Festival 2019 coming up one Saturday 9th March we want to remind you all to PARTY SAFELY and look after each other on Saturday 😊
– Look after yourself, your friends and the people around you.
– Be sun smart. Slip, Slop, Slap and take breaks in the shade.
– If you see someone looking unwell, tell a security guard straight away.
– Familiarise yourself with the site map and note where the First Aid and Dancewize tents are located.
– Stay Hydrated and remember to eat.. Free water is available from all bars and we have a number of free water outlets across the site. We also have a number of food trucks.
– Pace yourself, it’s not a race. Take breaks in the shade throughout the day.
– If you are feeling unwell, let our staff or security know straight away.
We have a Zero Drug Tolerance Policy
– A police drug dog operation will be present at the event.
– Our festival site is under CCTV surveillance.
– DLTF is an 18+ event
All 3 stages are stacked with incredible artists from 12pm so get to know the set times and arrive early and make the most of your day.
See you all in the park 🌳